Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SHENG


There are at least two kinds of cowards.  One kind always lives with himself, afraid to face the world.  The other kind lives with the world, afraid to face himself.


The real me.


What everyone sees is
not really me, I will
never know what made me
believe i'm that sweet
little girl all happy
and free.


When in reality thats
just not me, but soon
you will see the real
me.


Death and desturction
all in my eyes, there
is no path, there is
no light. Only darkness
and black light kept
tight by my side.


Nothing more than a
hollawed soul ready to
burst from anger inside.
Whatever i touch turns
to darkness. I cause
the colorless rainbows
and wilted flowers
from the darkness
i carry, i wish
i could barry all
the self hate.
deep underneath my grave.


So do you still see a
sweet little girl inside
of me? all happy and
free, or do you now
see what's really me?


No comments:

Post a Comment