Friday, September 7, 2012

THE LAST DAY OF EXISTENCE

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."- 
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right. 
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. 
I'm not anti-social, I just don't like you"


...every one of us, has a stepping stones, 
all of us, has a way of thinking,
see i told you so that,
 DEATH SEEMS TO MUCH LESS PAINFUL THAN LIVING..

what do heaven look like?
Cu'z now i'm facing hell...


This is my Blog..
It's my territory..

Expressing my self.. who i'am and now i a'm saying that i dont like you..
dirty you.. 



i have a lot to say, but i dont want to destroy the beauty of my blogger because of your nasty attitude.. and i dont want to say bad words, co'z i know you dont like me when i'm angry....
PLEASE CLEAN YOUR SELF
before you talk.. post.. pictures..
CAMERA issue..
USER..



My Blog.. My Space.. My Word


Expressing your self
and this is who i am

No comments:

Post a Comment